Thursday, September 1, 2016

Preview of release of my first Sci-Fi Young Adult Novel

Hey, person(s) who read this blog, how are you? I'm really good, mainly because I got the photo for what will be my first of many novels to come. It's self published and will be available around mid October or early November. You will be able to buy a copy, or man copies, on Amazon and Apple i-books in ebook form, or a copy in print on demand form from Amazon, if you want a real, actual book to hold in your hot little hands.

I will be posting more updates when I get more info on when it will be available and on what sites. But for right now here is a picture of the cover.


So, needless to say, I'm totally psyched about it. Jason at Jera Publishing did a great job and I can't wait until it's in real book form and I can take it everywhere with me and show it to everyone! Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll write to you again shortly, I hope.
Sayonara
Peace
Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment